• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My dealings with Jeff Davis (CSM Davis)

msitework

Well guys, I hope this is in the right place, if not feel free to relocate it. I recently had several dealings with Jeff and I have to say he is an honorable and trustworthy guy, which is quite a rarity in the current times. He had several opportunities to take advantage of me but he took the high road every time. I usually don't praise people on Internet forums but I just felt like I needed to let the rest of the community on here know what a stand up guy he is. Thank you Jeff for giving me a little hope back for humanity in such a messed up time. He's a big boy and could be quite intimidating if he chose too, the fact that he doesn't shows true character. If you ever need anything Jeff I'll be there buddy.

guns1977

Was by his place yesterday and picked up some parts, i always like to visit and see what new toys... oh ah products he has...lol

goldneagle

I fully agree that Jeff is an honest and stand up guy. I have purchased many parts from him at very reasonable prices. He has also recovered several trucks for me. Never had any issues with the recoveries. I slept well at night knowing he was handling the recoveries. He was also very helpful in getting the trucks road worthy when I went to bring them home. I consider Jeff a friend and would recommend him for recoveries and parts sales any time. He is a real credit to our hobby.

Attachments

Last edited:

Csm Davis

I really appreciate the comments guy's, I have always felt like if I can help someone it will come back to me and if not I still get the satisfaction of knowing that others are better off than when I met them. I still believe in pay it forward.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I talked to Jeff the other day.....he helped a fellow SS get his M934 started after Murphy had his way with it.
Jeff said he was getting a real job and would not be doing recoveries anymore (although if he is in off the road he might help out).
We go back a few years and he has always gone the extra mile to help anyone that asked. Like most of us I'm sure he met his fair share of stinkers but he never let it get in the way of being a stand up guy.
Best of luck to you in the new job Jeff and you can always call me if you need me.