• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Deuce build

Old Duece

Well the first mod is done, 395s on hemtt wheels, first mod of many,The rest of the parts should be showing up between this and next week, My buddy craig has helped me out alot with this truck since im still over seas contracting in iraq, but today is the 60 day mark till im home, then its gonna be a full boar build , The next item to go on will be the electric winch, then the power steering Im gonna order up from m35tom at waterloo ind. but here is the pic of the tires.

rrrr

Do the remote brake resevoir upgrade. That is the best and upgrade for the $ out there. Helps keep the vehicle safe by being able to check your fluid easily. Do a search, lots of info on that upgrade on the forum.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks