• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Deuce in its first parade

Jeepers69

I am on Hwy 32 north of mountain and Lakewood and south of laona and wabeno and carter. Thanks on the Truck it is just a couple months old to me. I will have more pics coming after this weekend parade in Lakewood.

Jeepers69

The crowd loves military vehicles.
I have no idea why there was so many MV's in the parade this year. We only had the few jeeps and m37 with the american legion in the past. The townships here are getting all kinds of x MV's. I have seen a 5 ton dump, huge generator on trailer, an A3 with the command center on back, an air boat, a semi flat bed trailer, a humvee. I am starting to think they are getting ready for something. The father in law works for a company that made over a 1000 fiberglass portable national guard recruitment centers. < What's up with that>. ????????

two.fiveM35

Nice looking truck. I love parades, done a few homecoming and little league parade. Take it to a car show and you'll get alot of stories from the old veterans