• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Deuce In The Woods

Big Mike's Motor Pool

Supporting Vendor
just a few pics of a 4 wheeling outing with some friends in new jersey

Attachments

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Awesome breaking ice in the Jersey Pines. These remind me of the trip we took and having Nick graciously pull me and the M1009 out of hood deep water where I got high centered.

Thanks for the pictures and make sure you let all of us know the next time you are headed out to the Pines.

Big Mike's Motor Pool

Supporting Vendor
Re: RE: My Deuce In The Woods

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus said:
Awesome breaking ice in the Jersey Pines. These remind me of the trip we took and having Nick graciously pull me and the M1009 out of hood deep water where I got high centered.

Thanks for the pictures and make sure you let all of us know the next time you are headed out to the Pines.
there was deffinetley some ice when we started!!! im smart enough to ride in a higher truck though LOL the dude driving the stuck cherokee in the pic of my bumper and winch cable left that night with blue feet.
i will deffinetley let you guys know when we are going to take another trail ride. we should set one up around here for sure, i know alot of trails in the pines, i have been riding bikes and atvs in these woods since i was 14 and drivin all over them in some form of truck since i got my license

Big Mike's Motor Pool

Supporting Vendor
RE: Re: RE: My Deuce In The Woods

the wood is for the night time fires i go to on the weekends, theres always some woods parties goin on around here and im not one to freeze so i make sure we got heat. sorry no pics though, next time i'll get some pics of my truck lit up by the warm glow of a bonfire

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
maccus said:
You might want to go back to the old style mirrors if you spend a lot of time in the woods. Cause if you snag one of those on a tree or something you will tear up the cowling for sure. They will not swing out of the way like the old ones did..........
Ask Gilbert! :twisted:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That video is a trip! Drunkards I say. Mighta been me in my youth. Gene is right about the mirrors and Gilbert is a perfect example. If you must go guttin with the west coast mirrors, lose the bolt that secures them to the cowl until you get back to asphalt.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Offroading in Joisey in always fun. I grew up in No. NJ, and used to go offroading a lot in the woods, sometimes down in the pine barrens. Lots of backcountry in NJ, despite what most people think.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks