• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Deuce is gone..Traded

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thats a darn nice looking 715. Looks stock except the sbc. Looks like and older one maybe a 283 or 327. I'll bet that truck has had a small block for a long time!

fredrader

It is a real good running 283ci 2brl chevy and a granny gear 4 speed SM465..It has rhe stock Dana 60 front diff and the stock Dana 70 rear with the 5.87 gears..It is 12v now and all the lights,heater etc work great..I bet the engine has been in it for a long time too since they haven't made a 283 for a long time..It even has electronic ignition..

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Fred, next time I bring MVs to Gravelrama, will I be able to talk you into stopping by? Chris isn't getting rid of his deuce is he?

fredrader

Yea me and chris will stop by..Chris is hanging on to his deuce..He must have caught my excessive compulsive disorder because he now has 2 715's a 725,the deuce,an M1008 an ammo trailer,his cherokee,a CJ7 and a couple civy 4wd trucks..He's cornering the market..

fredrader

I decided not to get the 725.I like the 715 real well though..It kinda looks like a baby deuce with the cargo cover on..I can off road this better than I could the deuce at the rally..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks