• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My deuce is gone

ctmustang

Sold my deuce today. Joel fler in from Kansas and fell in love with it rite away. He gave me my asking price and a lot extra for picking him up at the airport which is not exactly close to my farm. I think he got a sweet deal and so does he. I put alot of time and effort in the truck and it definately came along way from when I bought it at GL. I think he will appreciate it like it should be. Now the search is on for another which I will be keeping for a real long time as I don't seem to have the steam for such long winded projects anymore. Who around NC has a deuce for sale-I really don't want to do the gl thing anymore.
CT

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Sorry to hearits gone, glad both parties are happy! Looks great, I'm sure the next one will be just as good.

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I put alot of time and effort in the truck and it definately came along way from when I bought it at GL. ........... as I don't seem to have the steam for such long winded projects anymore. .......I really don't want to do the gl thing anymore.
Congrats on the sale. I could probably go dig it all up but, what happened? I am interested in your GL experiences and opinion.

Rick

ctmustang

Yeah Gimpy it's a kinda sad day for me after all the work but I decided it was time for a deuce or an 818 in 3 color camo for a change. I'm sure it's on its way to a good home. It's strange how some of us get attached to green stuff! Man I do!
CT:cry:

ctmustang

Congrats on the sale. I could probably go dig it all up but, what happened? I am interested in your GL experiences and opinion.

Rick
I've had nothing but good experiences with GL but I am so tired of the title hastle here in NC. From now on if I can help it I will be buying only with title in hand! Ourstate spends too much time on some things and not enough on others if yaw know what I mean!:evil:

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's a bit more costly to buy from an individual, but at least you know the truck has been debugged and its faults are repaired and/or known.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks