• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My deuce wearing 5 Ton clothes

Massm35a2

The winch has a hydraulic motor on it, I have not hooked up the lines and pump yet, I am still toying with how I will be hooking everything together

crazyplowboy

I love it!!! :drool: Every time I start to think I know what I'm going to do with my Deuce someone posts something like this and makes me change my mind.
Good work, looks like it was meant to be!

TaylorTradingCo

How about a nice side shot so we can see how the tires fill out the fender wells? I am bobbing a Deuce now and plan to keep the factory rims and dual rears, but was thinking of putting some 1100R20 bigger tires on it. I would like to see better how they look on your truck.

Derek Taylor

BEASTMASTER

You can use a power steering pump off a 5 ton . Why don't you bring that girl up to the mud races in brockton 5/3 they going to have truck tug of wars.. I'm taking the beast and my buddie is bringing his duece. I think i'll let him skunk me .

Massm35a2

How about a nice side shot so we can see how the tires fill out the fender wells? I am bobbing a Deuce now and plan to keep the factory rims and dual rears, but was thinking of putting some 1100R20 bigger tires on it. I would like to see better how they look on your truck.

Derek Taylor
Here you go :)

Attachments