• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Deuce won three trophies June 27th....

wvhillbilly

Hello SS: Just a quick note and HOT DARN! Took the '70 M35A2 to a couple of parades/car shows on Saturday to show it off. Guess what? West Virginia hillbillys loved it! Took a third place overall at the "Liberty Day Celebration" in Renick, WV at 11 am. Ran back up the road to Hillsboro, WV for its parade and car show. Judging was at 1 pm, with the parade at 2 pm. Won "Best of Show" !!!!!:-D:roll: at the car show (kicked the crap out of a nice '53 Ford truck), then won another 3rd place trophy during the parade!!!!! I think the reason I did so well was that I knew the tech data on the M35a2 and was able to "educate" the judges on its features/capabilities. They crawled all over that truck(after I gave them permission)!!!

The moral of this story is....Put your MV in car shows, YOU WILL WIN TROPHIES. Judges love to hear a whistler turbo sing. (Plus it's pretty cool to blow smoke on fancy rides when you fire it up....Hey, I warned the guy next to me, but he would not listen.....:!:

I know...nopics, when I figure out how to do it, I WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Until then, SO SORRY........................:twisted:

chvss65

I have entered mine in 4 shows, i walked away with a trophy from 3, and won the 50/50 at the one I didnt get a trophy LOL
The 3 trophys were from a participant vote and not the crowd, one show was the JC Whitney show with 500 cars in show !! People like em !!!!!!!!!!11

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks