• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My deuce work in progress

welldigger

That ol girl is every shade of the rainbow. But I see the potential under all of those layers of carc and primer.....and rattle can. Bet she's gonna be nice when your done.

welldigger

Sounds like your pretty much going the direction I'm going to go. I'm going od green for the most part. Underside of truck will be black along with gas tank, tool/battery box, front fenders, bumpers, and grill. I have seen a few trucks painted that way and man it looks sharp. I also love the solid od with stars. Can't beat classic. Can't wait to see it done.

welldigger

Search Google images and you will more than likely find one with a black grill. A lot of brush trucks were painted that way. For me it mostly breaks up the very cube shape of the deuce. Wouldn't want to sell that hard top would ya?

welldigger

Sorry just re-read and saw you said black bumper. Most truck I have seen with a black grill have the black bumper.

welldigger

Ya I bet that would look good. One idea I tossed around was painting the rad and bumper black and painting the actual grill od green. What you think?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks