• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My deuce

Dblbeard

I would like to say I built her, but I can't.

I work way to much to have the time it took to do this, but it's all mine just the same.
Well, I can't really say all mine, it's really Jacob's (my 12 year old)
He's a real military nut, knows all there is about weapons, vehicles, planes, ect.

I'll get a pic of him up with it soon.

We went to Georgia to get it, maybe someone on here had a part in building it.

Jacob and I are planning on cutting down a M105 if I can find one at a good price and then putting it on her.
As you can see it was built as a shorty bob, so I will have to cut down the M105.

I'll post more pics as we work on her.

Thanks and hello from Greenwood, SCDeuce3.jpg

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello db I live just up the road from you. I am in gray court SC will have to meet sometime. Like the truck

Dblbeard

Yep, I would like that. My boy and I could ride up your way one day when I find a day off.
Him and I drove it all the way home from the other side of Atlanta so he doesn't mind the little short trips at all.
The trip home was about 4.5-5hours, got a lot of funny looks on I85

Scarecrow1

Hi if it was me I would spend some time looking for a bed to cut down or find one already made like the 105 beds that may inter change. If you know a good welder or weld yourself it should be an easy fabrication to just add sides and a tail gate. Are you planning on going to the meet and greet on the 25th at Adams out side of Columbia ?

Dblbeard

Dangeroustyz- Yes, I will try to make it down there

Scarecrow1- Actually one of the good ole boys down in Georgia has a bed for me, I've just got to get down there to get it.
My son really wants a bed back there so I can install some bench seats for him and his little buddies to ride on.
He's the main reason I bought the truck, he loves anything military.

Oh, YES, I hope my son and I can make it to Columbia on the 25th, right?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks