• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

my Deuce

Low-Tech-Redneck

Super clean truck there

Looks exactly like the first one Dad and I looked at, it had the convoy lights too, but we passed on it because either 2nd or 3rd gear was broken, and we wanted a running driving truck

Desert Rat

Colyork,
Sweet ride. I see you took pics from last summer. I used to live in Cape Elizabeth a looooooong time ago. There's BIG COLD reasons why we live in Houston now. Gatnom, those lights are so the person behind and/or in front can see you during a typical blizzard up there. Kinda standard fare besides running snowmobiles on I-95 or route 202 or 302 or 1 or the 295 bypass or........

colyork

even with the "super tall exaust" still loud. This is my first Opperational mv. I have alot to learn. Looks like i came to the right place!

Desert Rat

Colyork,
I'm just kidding. Having been there I can't help ribbing people from time to time. Heck my folks still live there. Dad's in West Buxton and mom's in Falmouth.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If Saturn doesn't have a complete set, Adelmans in Canton OH had some left. There are a few other vendors with sets. I got mine from Adelmans and several of the bulbs were bad. I called them up and got new bulbs right away.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks