• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

my Deuce

Low-Tech-Redneck

Super clean truck there

Looks exactly like the first one Dad and I looked at, it had the convoy lights too, but we passed on it because either 2nd or 3rd gear was broken, and we wanted a running driving truck

Desert Rat

Colyork,
Sweet ride. I see you took pics from last summer. I used to live in Cape Elizabeth a looooooong time ago. There's BIG COLD reasons why we live in Houston now. Gatnom, those lights are so the person behind and/or in front can see you during a typical blizzard up there. Kinda standard fare besides running snowmobiles on I-95 or route 202 or 302 or 1 or the 295 bypass or........

colyork

even with the "super tall exaust" still loud. This is my first Opperational mv. I have alot to learn. Looks like i came to the right place!

Desert Rat

Colyork,
I'm just kidding. Having been there I can't help ribbing people from time to time. Heck my folks still live there. Dad's in West Buxton and mom's in Falmouth.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If Saturn doesn't have a complete set, Adelmans in Canton OH had some left. There are a few other vendors with sets. I got mine from Adelmans and several of the bulbs were bad. I called them up and got new bulbs right away.