• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My enjoyment

3d63

Hello ! I just wanted to post these pics of my MV's I took yesterday, and say I really enjoy driving and improving on them. I am in the middle of restoring a second m151a2 and will post the start to finish pics when its done. shootin for memorial day or sooner THANKS for looking:-D

Attachments

Last edited:

3d63

Just finished up with 2nd day of new resto project and have to say its moving along fairly well.
I wanted to post some progress pic s .man is there a hole bunch of spot welds to deal with.:cry: This m151a2 is uncut and very solid on the bottom but the sides were beat up pretty bad so instead of pulling and filling I opted for new side panels:-D I LOVE THIS STUFF:!::!:

Attachments

3d63

I have been making so progress on the m151a2 .waiting on tires so I can get it on the ground and get the drive train installed.
hope to have tires tomorrow and engine and trany in by weeks end.

Attachments

Last edited:

3d63

I thank you . I ahve learned these m151 inside and out every thing on this truck is nos. the brakes are new from master cylinder to wheel cylinders including all new lines.the steering is new from steering gear to outer tie rods including upper and lower ball joints. all suspension bushings, springs and shocks.all chassis parts media blasted and treated with por 15 etched primed and painted with chassis black. drive line nos trans , diffs ,pilot shafts and axles. wheel hub bearings races and seals. engine is also rebuilt new radiator ,hoses and belts.I opped for new grill ,hood and windsheild frame complete with wiper motor glass and rear view mirror the tub was media blasted etched primed, 2k primed and painted. the wheels are also nos as the fording kit , all seat cushions bows and top , wire harness's and swithes. I included a couple pirs of under side . this resto as taken a lot of hours but its been a lot of fun to this piont . Im nearing the finish line and I cant wait to take it for a ride. Thanks to all for checking it out.

Attachments

gunner01

nice trucks. what a fantastic restore. you are truely a craftsman. when you get them all in the corral you will have the start of a great herd. meaning more on the way

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks