• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My EUC Timeline

ronbo-3

Won Bid - November 29, 2023
Submitted EUC - November 30, 2023
Payment In Full - November 30, 2023
Submit SF97 Paperwork - Dec 3 (This is not processed until the EUC has been approved and vehicle picked up)
Iron Planet Completed their EUC Review and sent to TSC - December 11, 2023
Received EUC Approval Email - January 3, 2024
Received SF97 - February 12, 2024

Last edited:

biscuitwhistler37

Submit SF97 Paperwork - Dec 3 (This is not processed until the EUC has been approved and vehicle picked up)
Waiting for shipper to accept contract and pick up - hopefully very soon
Now....... You're not excited or anything are you? 🙃

CapePrep

You can't register for road use in MI correct? Which sucks. What is your plan with the new toy?? I have had mine for 9 days, running every day. Than yesterday decides to puke the SmartStart box and there goes another $1000! Buckle up and make sure the credit cards have some room on them! Keep us posted on your project. I need to get me a slant back next

ronbo-3

You can't register for road use in MI correct? Which sucks. What is your plan with the new toy?? I have had mine for 9 days, running every day. Than yesterday decides to puke the SmartStart box and there goes another $1000! Buckle up and make sure the credit cards have some room on them! Keep us posted on your project. I need to get me a slant back next
To the best of my knowledge you cannot attain Michigan plates for hmmwv's and I also heard that they are removing existing ones currently plated in Michigan.

MerrickMotors

Waiting for shipper to accept contract and pick up - hopefully very soon
I won bid Jan 10th 2024 and EUC approved Feb 7. Delivered from Yermo to me on the 9th of Feb.

Attachments

majorhavoc67

Received SF97 - February 12, 2024
Did the GP EUC status actually change or did you just receive an email? My status just reads "EUC sent" Does it change to something different when approved?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks