• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Evil plan is working...

John S-B

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Finally conned the old lady into taking a ride in the deuce. Just did a quarter mile loop out back by the woods. She had not been very receptive about the new aquisition, but since I've been working hard on finishing the patio this week she humored me. Hit a few bumps and the back end got to bouncing a bit, and the old lady had to hang on for dear life. She's gonna need a sports bra for sure. :twisted:

We did have a good laugh about that. :) There will be NO PICS on that subject though.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Make sure you make that passenger seat as comfy as possible for her! Once you get in some parades, I'm sure she will like it more.

ICAT

I'm going to look at m35a2c this morrning. It about an hour from my location. Taking the wife because one of my friends bailed on me.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't have to take your word for it. Interstate 71 coming back from KY last Sunday gave me all the action I could handle with my wife riding back next to me.

;-)

ICAT

I'll post more pics tomorrow after I clean it up abit. It has been sitting for two years and it has a layer of dirt and dust.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks