• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Favorite Toy!!!

SpecialK

Primary Fuel Filter Entering PSI and Primary Fuel Filter leaving PSI. I burn a fair amount of waste oil and I'd much rather know when my PFF is getting plugged so I can change it in my driveway opposed to a walmart parking lot.

turbovr6jetta

Boy I cant wait until I can afford a few more of those gauges... I really dont have much faith in my oil pressure gauges that I have to tap on several times per minute and quicky do the math in my head to average the random readings. Silly mechanical gauges, most reliable my @ss.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Boy I cant wait until I can afford a few more of those gauges... I really dont have much faith in my oil pressure gauges that I have to tap on several times per minute and quicky do the math in my head to average the random readings. Silly mechanical gauges, most reliable my @ss.
Which mechanical gauges did you install?

turbovr6jetta

Mmm. Maybe I am wrong. I just assumed the stock oil pressure gauge was mecanical. Sure acts like one. But i have never actually looked at the back of it. I have only made myself familiar with the actual broken bits of my truck do far. Either way my oil pressure gauge is almost worthless.