• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My first 5 ton

98hd

BMS07 said:
98hd I got the truck from GL. I had TTi inc out of eden,WI haul it for me.
It looked similar to the one I saw that had just sold at GSA in waunakee when I was down looking at my truck. Looks like mine runs so I won't need a transporter after all :)

skinnedknuckles

Hey Brad, Thats a good looking truck, even close up [thumbzup] I can't wait for my EUC to come through so I can get my M35a2 w/w.
Paul in Janesville
M35a2 w/w soon
'45CJ 2a
'46 Batam BTC trailer
'55 CJ5
M-416 trailer
:driver:

Coveralls

Exemplary find BMS07, looks like it has a heater too! Looks like there is nothing to fix, maybe you can spend all your time behind the wheel instead of underneath it :lol: Does the winch work?

BMS07

Thanks Coveralls. Yep it has a heater and it works good. The winch works great it was just missing the shear pin. The only thing that dont work is the lights. Got to do some power chasing.

Cdub

Wow.....he scores a five ton off the GL and turns around and scores some combat rims.........How lucky can one man get...........OUTSTANDING......!!!

Please post more pic when you get the chance. We love to see pic here...hahahah

seya,

C'dub