• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My first CUCV M1031, My first SS post

Skinny

hello I am in madison me. not far from were you are would love to get to gether and help you with truck. to get it runing and everything . but would like to talk to you about maybe trading bodys I have an older servise trck body on an 1028 it is the on with the wisconsin engine in would maybe trade bodys or buy you gen setup. but talk later got go to work now. but just troughing it out there. I would be willing to come to you and help and talk in person soon.
more food for thought I have a 1010 amblance body I would and could trade as well make you a great body to do just what you were talking about.
I would have to think about putting a regular pickup bed or ambulance body on it. I think I may just keep my body and buy a trailer. Not quite sure yet.

I am looking to sell my generator setup very soon. When my truck was running, I engaged the PTO and the generator spins. My frequency gauge wasn't moving so I'm assuming it had no power. I didn't have a volt meter on me to test the outlets.

tourus

you may have to get the rpm's up in order for your gen set to make power. and you may have a bad swicht some were that has to be turned on or off. it may all so be showing on but not a bad switch. would still get together and help you with truck if need.

gjothesen

Hi Guys - @Skinny, that is a clean, clean rig my friend. I don't mean to hijack this thread but I am very interested in your PTO and genny setup? Were you able to get it working?

I have searched google and the forums for information about adding the NP205 to my M1008 but can't find much. If anyone knows a thread please add a link,

Semper Fi

Skinny

Thank you

My PTO generator is fully operational now so I don't really want to sell it unless you want to pay me enough to replace it with a nice quality 8000 watt diesel genset.

I would be searching Pirate4x4 inthe tech section, there should be an NP205 bible writeup. ColoradoK5 and Novak Adapters should have some useful information as well.