• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

my first deuce part 2...

chess

yesterday tom at interational trading co. sent me my 1st deuce its a 1993 a3 that i got in a trade. overall i like the truck its way differant than the m923s im used to. it runs real good everything works on it. ctis takes forever but it works! i might bob it and daily drive it or sell it depending on how my job turns out to be. well heres some pics!!!

and btw on the last pic is that filter base sopposed to be empty like that?? also my trans is real low on fluid but i dont know what it takes on my 5 tons i just put what ever u put in the motor 15w40...

Attachments

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I don't know much about A3s, but I would be worried about a filter base with no filter on it! You say it runs without it?

chess

theres no hoses to it/from it just empty fittings. and yes runs good, good psi and temps... the only thing on it is the breather hose...

gimpyrobb

Driver or pass side? If it were I, I'd be looking for some A3 motor pics to see if its supposed to be used.

gimpyrobb

I did a google search and didn't see much. Anyone here got an A3 they could take a pic of their motor to post? How about checking to see if your truck has a fuel filter on the driver's side?

chess

yes it has a cat filter on the driverside it was last changed in 09 i found 3 other a3s 2 were the same as mine and one has some sort of plastic filter looking thing.

gimpyrobb

If we had the TMs here on our site, I would say you should look into how to hook it up, but since "MANGONE580" hasn't reloaded the TMs, I guess you'll have to go somewhere else.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks