• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My first Deuce , picked up at Redstone

bull

I pickedjust up my duece at Redstone AL yesterday. I drove it over 300 miles back to Kentucky.

I just wanted to thank everyone at SS for all the information that has been posted about duece pick up. The lists of things to take along were invaluable.

Also one quick question, the vin stamped on the data plate(dash) says nkuoec8-10738. Am I missing some numbers? I dont see the year in there.

Again thanks so much for everyones help!

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Also one quick question, the vin stamped on the data plate(dash) says nkuoec8-10738. Am I missing some numbers? I dont see the year in there.

Again thanks so much for everyones help!
That number doesn't seem right to me. The number starting with "NK" is your registration number but I've never seen one with that many letters in it. The VIN should be something like 0*25-***** if it's a M35A2 WO/W. Check the drivers side frame rail for the VIN.

bull

Had to boost it and it had a small fuel leak that needed correcting. other than that the only other issue was interment panel lights diddnt work. just drove without those

bull

ok, checked the frame rail and counldn't find anything. the truck is a AM General, are their numbers supposed to be in the same place as the Kaiser? these numbers are wrten on the door.

2320-00-926-0873
w81glm8028005
s/n: 0325-10738
usa nkoeo8

can anyone tell me wht year my truck is?

also I'm looking for a pair of west coast mirrors and all the mounting brackets.

will try to post some picks this afternoon.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ok, checked the frame rail and counldn't find anything. the truck is a AM General, are their numbers supposed to be in the same place as the Kaiser? these numbers are wrten on the door.

2320-00-926-0873
w81glm8028005
s/n: 0325-10738
usa nkoeo8

can anyone tell me wht year my truck is?

also I'm looking for a pair of west coast mirrors and all the mounting brackets.

will try to post some picks this afternoon.
According to David Doyle's article your s/n says it's a '68-'69 but your registration number is says '72+.

Kaiser and AM General s/n will both be on the front drivers side frame rail but some of the earlier trucks had the number on the pass. side.

try posting your info here and see what CARNAC comes up with.
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?t=21526

bull

According to David Doyle's article your s/n says it's a '68-'69 but your registration number is says '72+.

Kaiser and AM General s/n will both be on the front drivers side frame rail but some of the earlier trucks had the number on the pass. side.

try posting your info here and see what CARNAC comes up with.
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?t=21526
Carnac is great, well worth the 15 dollar donation. Thanks for the help m16ty

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks