• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My first deuce

dogtags

While I have worked on a few deuces, I have never personally owned one...until now.

Here is my new-to-me M109A4:

M109A4-01.JPG M109A4-02.jpg
M109A4-03.jpg M109A4-04.jpg

It was listed as a 1993 with 132 miles and 69 hours. That will change as I bring it almost 100 miles home. The site manager said it needs new batteries, but is good to go other than that.

Not sure what I'm going to do with it yet, but like my M923A2 (and almost everything else I own), it's for sale if any ones interested.

~Robert

Iski

Congratulations. I’m getting ready to pull the trigger on one this week. WI seems to have a lot of parts and vehicles. I’m green with envy;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks