• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

my first deuce

68impalass

Back in 1971-72 I worked at Udorn in an outfit called DET1,56SOW. I helped maintain the T-28 aircraft that we gave to the laotian and Cambodian people.Yes, this was "Air America." The truck in the picture was one of three junkers behind the hanger we worked in. they belonged to JUSMAG. I took it upon myself to make one good one out of all three. Anyhow, it was a duece but was not an m-35.I cannot remember the "m" number. Please help

Attachments

68impalass

sorry about the pink, crazy colors back then. I do remember it was a gasser, I used to split shift it, take note of the small lights below the signal lights. damn, I wish I could remember!!

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sure looks like a M35 to me unless it had single rear wheels. Then it would be a M34. The front bumper is upside-down also.