• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My first Deuce

FiremanMatt

I just purchased my first deuce and now I have something to post about a year after joining SS. So yeah there is a funny story about this.. it would take too long so i will summarize it by saying. I forgot valentines day and was gone all day with my new deuce and the wife is not happy. So worth it though.

Attachments

DeucesWild11

Awesome! Congrats! I bet some people on here would kill for that rear winch.. Especially those who like to piggy back vehicles in their bed.. Best of luck with it!

FiremanMatt

I know nothing about it as of yet but it was pretty much the deal of the century as far as I could tell. If there is anyone in the NW Suburbs that wants to help me work on it and make it deadly I have all the time in the world. my arms still hurt from driving it around for the last 6 hours. Come to think of it so does my wallet.

FiremanMatt

Tech Manuals yes I have read a two of them. I am acquainted with them but I only have so much time and I am waiting on a new pair of reading glasses.

DeucesWild11

Wait I thought you said you have all the time in the world?? Ha ha.. the TM's can get a bit tedious but well worth it. I have re-read a few and still didn't make a dent.. If you are a Fireman.. Matt you may be interested my bobbed deuce used to be a Firetruck.. see pics in my album..

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Excited wouldn't be the word I'd use...........

Welcome aboard. Sorry to hear you live in Chicago though. Nice town to visit every few years (wife loves it) but I won't live anywhere I can't carry a gun down the street or carry concealed.

But that truck is nice with that winch in the back.

ranchhopper

If you bought that truck in elgin I missed it by hours I called Richard and he he just sold it that truck sat for two years a mile from my house and never knew it was there. He said it was an old pole setting rig the forest preserve used to have it in kane county they took the drilling rig off it the things probably still down in their yard.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks