• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My First M38 Barn Find

amgeneral72

Picked this up yesterday. Is was in a barn about 1/4 mile back in the woods with no real road left to get to it. We used the the Japanese mini truck to drag it out through the woods. It was a challenge do it but she prevailed frozen brakes and all. Once we got it to the main road and started winching it on to the trailer the brakes turned loose. I also purchased a unmolested M100 trailer as well. The bows, top and pedestal are in the traile. Going back to pick it up tomorrow. I’m excited. It’s a great find. I was told that it was running 2 years ago and I tend to believe him because the antifreeze looks new and the batteries are only a few years old. Any way I can’t wait to find out.06803479-62F9-4566-9349-2C537FF2D994.jpeg

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
How about a few pic of the mini truck?