• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My first military vehicle

67383wagon

I absolutely love my new ride. It's an M817 obviously bobbed, drove 650 miles home last weekend (definitely would not do that again) lol. Have Michelin xzl 53's ready to go on as well as a Garwood winch. Can't wait to put it to the test.

Attachments

jeeplvr247

That is a good looking truck and it must be a good running truck to make it that far without any issues. I see you went with the "go big or go home" methodology for your first MV. Congrats!

DHennon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice looking truck. I am sure you will have a great deal of enjoyment with it. Welcome to the "Green Iron Fever" Take 2 aspirins, lots of money, and call me in the morning!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks