• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My First MV meeting with the Military Club...

Carlo

The 23rd of this month is my first outing with my military club I joined late last year (Club Veicolo Militari Storici). We are about 600 strong with many WW2 jeeps, Mutts, Grants, Sermans, Jumbo Sherman, and allot of WW2 2 1/2 trucks.

We were going to meet at Piazza Duomo Milano which would have been a first but the Milano Mayor pulled the OK out last Friday so together with the Italian Army we have moved the meeting to "Idro Scalo" (close to Milano). This is lake made by Mussolini to train pilots with aircraft (with floats) to land and take off.

In Italy we get some help with fuel costs and pay no tolls when we move in convoy.

I will post photos after the meet.

Stein12501

Carlo sounds like an exciting time. Looking forward to seeing pictures. Just got my passport back might be going to Romania in the fall, if so I'm coming down to see you. Talk to you later.

Carlo

Carlo sounds like an exciting time. Looking forward to seeing pictures. Just got my passport back might be going to Romania in the fall, if so I'm coming down to see you. Talk to you later.
WOW you got a passport??? Im proud of you Mr. M!! You BETTER come down. Its not that far Romania from here. I have been there often.

The rally is my first and with our club the Italian army will be with us. Its nice to have the support of the army. They will have LEO 1's and Leo 2's plus APC's and etc.

Stein12501

Carlo seems that you get support from the military which is great. Can't wait to see the pictures and I hope the weather cooperates. Good Luck..

Carlo

The Italian military asked us to come. I cant be more happy when we work together to show the public what we both have and teach the public the good things about the military. I spent 25 years in the Italian army.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks