• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My first sled pull

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Worked for me, just click the link above the box, and chose windows media player to play it. It downloaded and played.

Music was perfect for it too. Thanks for the vid! I haven't been to one of them since I was a teen. Did you win?

Jeepers69

Working on it

I was able to see it by clicking on the yellow link above the video window.

What size tires are you running? I have the 9.00's, I was doing some searching and it looks like low in second gear would work. Any thoughts on that? I am thinking about pulling mine at a local pull soon. I will post pics. and vid if I go to pull.

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
download it - right click save as.. played OK with VLC player. 13MB file.

The first part is pictures. Then there are two videos of the pull.
The rap music throughout the video is louder than the truck noises.

The performance of the truck was very good and it was obvious the spectators liked it.

I would more enjoy a version with only the sweet 'music' of the truck and no rap music or other kinds.

dburd72

Thank you guys. My brother made the video I didnt have much say in the music i would have perfered just the truck myself, I,m running 11.00R20 Goodyear G177s . I pulled in first gear low range in transfer case. I pulled the farthest in the class i ran in .

Last edited:
download it - right click save as.. played OK with VLC player. 13MB file.

The first part is pictures. Then there are two videos of the pull.
The rap music throughout the video is louder than the truck noises.

The performance of the truck was very good and it was obvious the spectators liked it.

I would more enjoy a version with only the sweet 'music' of the truck and no rap music or other kinds.
Dude, that is not rap music. The song is "The Distance" by the band Cake. An excellent choice for the pull video.

Official music video link:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__PU5CVSegg[/media]

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK, maybe that's a different kind of sled, but I've never seen the skid come off the ground when the truck is dragged to a stop. Is that really a guard around the skid? It almost looks like the sled operator put on the brakes.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks