• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My fleet

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I doubt very seriously that anyone buying these would usurp the conditions agreed to before the sale and no, I am not interested in your oceanfront lot in KS.

Blackmagic94

Ya it surprised me too, I was pissed.

So far the one 2 door truck drives the best, I havent played with the other 2 door yet as I need a new tire for it.

I just won another 2 door m998, MTV and a M923A1 today.

KansasBobcat

Gov Planet fees:buyers premium,diesel tax, state sales tax, county sales tax, city sales tax, title fee, wire transfer fee. Add 20%+ to your bid (in Texas) Diesel tax was an error.

Neophyte

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Call your bank....a wire transfer fee is NEVER more than $25-$30 if done domestically. They are Federal wires.....same system every bank uses. The cost is in the person pressing the approval "button" and the liability of them making an irrevocable error (i.e. accidentally wiring your money to a 3rd world czar).

Blackmagic94

Why is there so much debate about the transfer, the transfer came out of alaska so I dont know if that had anything to do with it and it had to be an express transfer blah blah blah, but it is what it is.

You are also talking 100k dollars of transfer in one day as well.

One a side note I won an auction on another M998, M923A2 and MTV.