• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

my girlfriend took the green meanie swiming

maritimer

well i been spending alot of time with my girlfriend doing the whole romantic drives thing and we decided to go out to one of the lighthouses here . well i parked the truck a little ways away from the beach entrance and relized i could have gotten alot closer and save 10 minutes of walking so my girlfriend says i'll go move tyhe truck but i wanna drive throug hthe "puddle'" i said sure no problem. well being a gravel road i didnt bother with 4whell and locked hubs so she gets into the truck and i am watching her start to drive through the "puddle"
apparently when she was 18 she drove a car through it and it barely got the tires wet.
well its been a few years since that time and let me tell you the look on her face when the whole front end nosed down in to the "puddle" and disapeared under water was priceless when the tailend dropped in the water covered the tires compltely while the water didnt quite get above the headlights to stay dry while locking the hubs for her to get out i had to lay across the hood and stick my hand down int othe water to reach the hubs LOL.
i didnt get pics this tiem around but when i go there again and have another vehicle to anchor my winch to incase she dont want to pull her self out i will get some action shots as well as the water pouring out the doors shots LOL

CCATLETT1984

drain the axles and refill with new fluid you should repack the wheel bearings (at least check to see if water entered the hubs), check the oil for water, also the transmission should be flushed.

maritimer

yeah i am making her do all that lol she got it wet she gets to dry it LOL. mind you she enjoys getting into the grease monkey role lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks