• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Goodness !

bozozimbo

Driving thru Cedar City today I saw something that caused me to stop, back up, drive down the street and turn around and do it again.

It was an M35a2 with a cut in half wrecker truck made into a trailer, pintle hook and all.
The wrecker was cut just behind the cab and a six inch pipe tow hitch was welded in.
Dont ask me how the boom was suppose to work. I gotta go back and look.......again.

Very weird.

jmbo

bozozimbo

Wick246 said:
Don't forget your camera! :)

I think a crane would be great mounted in a trailer, assuming you could make it stable enough.
It had the outriggers on it so it should be stable. I will try to get a pic tomorrow.

jimbo

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sounds like a redneck towtruck. Did you guys see the pic of my redneck engine picker upper in the "Deuce Wrecker Engine Saga" thread?

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I saw it and I was astounded it was strong enough for the powerpack.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks