• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Honey Badger Motor Home Build

Jeep Nasty

With the development of the new forum I figured I’d post some of my photos and some of the things I’ve done. If you’re not familiar with my truck I took an M916 and converted it into a giant military school bus for the lack of a better term.

It wasn’t suiting my need so I’ve gone with more of a RV setup.

I took a bunch of hardwood pallets to redo the interior I framed out a larger bathroom. I now have two L shaped dinettes that I am building that will have tables in the middle that convert into two large beds.

I have a thetford cassette toilet with an access panel to remove the honey wagon from the outside. I do not have water on board at this time and not sure if it is in my plans, but i want to look into it.

I just setup a solar system with a separate battery bank, light, outlets etc.

I will be putting in a 12v refrigerator and not sure if I’m doing propane or induction cooktop. I will be making some customs cabinets for interior as well.

I also have a webasto coolant heater for the motor and a Chinese diesel heater for the cab.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk