• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My LSVW

Bandit02

Light Support Vehicle Wheeled.

I remember basing most of my career in the army repairing those. Made under license by Western Star Trucks. I'm surprised they auctioned them off, A HLVW would have been neat to pickup.

Are you gonna turn up the pump on her? A 4 banger powerhouse could be achieved :)

Superdave

That's neat. Is that the original configuration in the back?

The passenger side is but the driver side I installed a bed as I use this for my long distance club trips and events. I drove this almost 10,000 KM this year and I took it down to the MVPA convention this year in California.

Bandit02 I did turn up the pump and does have better power now :D

What other pictures did you want to see ??

Superdave

I believe that this unit was a command post variant. Here are a couple pictures of the cab, I don't have any pictures of my engine compartment as you cant see much of it anyhow but here is a generic picture of what it looks like.FS1237371.jpg_DSC0200.jpg_DSC0197.jpg

Attachments