• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M1009 finally made it back to the rosd he is alive

on1wheel01

Well after over a month of hard labor getting the tranny rebuilt driveshaft rebuilt and all the other things I have done to my Sarg he is on the road and man what a blast to drive. Although I do have a few issues to address I love it. I do have some reading to do for fixes. The steering is sloppy as all get out which I'm going to have a buddy look at the system while the wheel is being turned. And I never knew how bad the power or lack of was. I read where everyone said they are dogs but wow lol. But I'm sure my 6" lift and 35's don't help much

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks