• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M1009 & Pioneer Trailer

JB

First time they have hooked up after each one was painted. I am toying with painting my 84 M1009 to match the trailer. Will post interior pics of the trailer when I clean it out. I mounted a stick welder & a 5KW coleman syle generator in the back.

The black on the trailer was touched up and will get a complete repaint when weather & time permits.

Attachments

acetomatoco

Be careful as that trailer is a handful without brakes on a M1009, especially with a combat load. Drop a surge brake axle with cucv tires under it and you will be in Narragansett (similar to Schaefer) City.

JB

Thanks for all of the positive replies.

Ace, I'm planning on doing just what you suggested one day. I keep the speed down fortunately I don't think I'll take it on the road too often.

Mike_Pop

Looks good! I hauled my pioneer tool trailer behind my M1009 with not problems at all. Even loaded with junk.