• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M1009 with raptorliner

galeo7171

If anyone has been thinking about putting a spray/roll on bedliner inside your CUCV, my advice to you would be to DO IT. I went back and forth on whether or not to to do a bedliner inside one of my m1009s. I currently own 3 m1009s and I am in the process of completing one of them. I just sprayed in Raptor liner and it turned out great, very easy to do and wasn't that expensive. Here are some pics right after I finished spraying (I also repainted the inside of if before doing the bedliner:

cucv1.jpgcucv2.jpgcucv3.jpgcucv4.jpg

Hasdrubal

I used a bed liner by Color your Hippo. It was the tintable version, added 383 Green. 2 coats gave a very thick coating, been very durable. although, I did forget to add some black to offset the slight yellowish tint of the product.

howardc

Nice work! I just put in durabak on my 1009. I'm VERY pleased with the result. It's true what they say, success is in the prep!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks