• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M1009

toddm

I already have a nice Deuce, so I thought I needed another vehicle. One which my wife or daughter could drive easily. Out of all the Blazer's that I previewed on Tuesday I only bid on this one because it was very clean and looked like it had a nice life. My friend Kenny is going to pick it up for me next week sometime. I picked this one out at Ft McCoy WI.

Attachments

Wildmax

Looks like a nice ride my friend. I hope it is good shape for you. Mine was pretty good shape too. Still working on it, prepping for floor liner, and painting . I'm too much peferctionist though. Trying to get all the dings out. But bye and bye maybe it will get done. Best to just clean them up and drive. But the clean up is what gets me started. Anyway I won't ramble any more. Hope you and family enjoy the 9er.:beer::beer::beer:

panama

Congrats! Looks like a good one...**** it's got a brushguard, shackles and hangars, bridgeplate, windshield wipers and a....solargizer? That's all more than mine had when I got it!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks