• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M1009

SpecWarSquid

Thanks Dave. I've already have a radio table (Although mine doesn't have the sheet metal top. Was that typical?) but don't have it installed because my back seat is always full of kids. Free is a fair price LOL , I've seen them go for $75 - $125. Thanks anyways. :beer:

SpecWarSquid

Thanks. Just been busy and nothing really much to report. Been my Daily Driver since I bought her. And now that things are starting to wear out I'll have more to post about as I repair, replace and improve things. Harmonic Balance, Vacuum Pump, Both Alternators, Sheetmetal work etc etc.

I've had the components to the lift for a couple years but then this happened.....

IMG_146911[1].jpg

This was my spare after 2 weeks (I punctured the sidewall of my main tire earlier). So I refused to buy a new tire when i had the 36s laying around,......which meant I needed the lift and axles installed that were also laying idlely by. Twist my arm will ya LOL :naner:

Still need to finish up the Brakes. Extended ORD lines all around and a rotted rear circuit. But it has gotten me motivated, even came home last night and fixed my tailgate window which had been stuck half way open........since March. Just in time for the Ohio monsoons. Turned out to be a sheered lock cyclinder.

20151027_1830361[1].jpg20151027_1842211[1].jpg