• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My m101a2 trailer

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Certainly a purpose built machine. Gotta ask though, what purpose are you building it for? It certainly looks nice!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Certainly a purpose built machine. Gotta ask though, what purpose are you building it for? It certainly looks nice!

Obviously, it's his bug-out survival trailer. Gonna tow it with his Power Stroke Ford. Kill em and grill em, right on the spot. Those Subs are probably some kind of brain stopping low freq sound wave emitters.

Nice work, for sure.

3dAngus

You crazy fool.

You wild party animal.

You got yourself a mancave on wheels.

Where's the party???

Uh, is that trailer in your living room?

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I love it. Gonna buy me another one and copy yours if you do not mind it. I suspect my sons will be borrowing it and at leats will get to see/use it at Aberdeen and Raush Creek...

elkay12

we will be headed to coast (obx) family has place on sound side but love going to beach / also love going to anything with a crowd of people (race / football / baseball / drag-race / love to tailgate / my daughter is 22 and in college she and her friends are allready talking about using it

elkay12

you are right on the money (including ford truck)
Obviously, it's his bug-out survival trailer. Gonna tow it with his Power Stroke Ford. Kill em and grill em, right on the spot. Those Subs are probably some kind of brain stopping low freq sound wave emitters.

Nice work, for sure.

elkay12

no it's my shop / well at least the hang out shop / my wife and myself have cook-outs and get together all the time here / race / football / what every going on / it doesn't even have to be a event / just love hanging with friends / believe me it is a shop / air compressor / jacks / grinders / so on just do a lot of cleaning / carpet is something i read about on net / industrial grade / stain and water proof / you can power wash this stuff per spec / but have not /

You crazy fool.

You wild party animal.

You got yourself a mancave on wheels.

Where's the party???

Uh, is that trailer in your living room?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You definately did some nice work. I hope it works well for you. Best thing about it it, your friends will be able to find you in a crowd!

elkay12

i meant to tell everyone this / i plan to have water on it also / i have water tank and pump / going to have some type of shower for cleaning up after a day at beach and water for cooking and cleaning (just a hose like on a boat)
You definately did some nice work. I hope it works well for you. Best thing about it it, your friends will be able to find you in a crowd!

elkay12

worked on trailer some more this weekend / installed small generator (1000 wattt) (rated at 55 debs. sound) installed it in tool box / put 2inch insulation board to help with sound even more / installing a 50cfm fan for circulation of air so not to over heat (will be vented out front of trailer) also will have a AC to DC converter to run equipment and charge batteries if battery runs down / same as a RV / plan on installing a couple of 120volt connections for other items if needed

DSCN5858.jpg

DSCN5859.jpg

DSCN5860.jpg

DSCN5857.jpg