• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M105A

Ripcord01

You can take your used oil to Valvoline or jiffylube, they will recycle it for you,and then charge you again double the price for the same oil at your next oil change. You gotta love Democracy.[thumbzup]

Robert Long

So I have a question, I have finally decided that a deuce is not in my future, and this hulk in my driveway needs to get smaller ... how is the best way to get rid of one of these? Do you guys do Craigslist or Autotrader or what? I'm not active enough to sell it here on the boards so I don't want to offend the mods and the regulars that live here.

harleyhouse

This is the best venue for a sale of the 105 Pay the $15.00 and list it here.
with the proceeds buy a M101A2 or A3 you and your avalanche will be happy.
Still plenty of room for the troop gear and to sleep.

I love my 101A2 and it tows great!
Mark Harley
BSA Eagle Scout 1988

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
You said earlier 1000lbs lighter and not as tall would be perfect. Why not swap out the axle and springs for civy stuff. That shold get you your target weight and it should be easy to chop 6-12 inches off the trailer's bow height.
If you don't want to mess with it, post in craplist(craigslist) or spen the $15 to sell it in the classifieds here on SS.

Robert Long

It would, but that amount of time and energy, along w/ the expense, if I can some of my $400 back out of this one and put it into something else and come out anywhere close to even... that'd be much preferred. Also it would let me put the time into fixing my 1994 Mustang that finally spun a bearing.

Robert Long

awesome... it's funny I've been part of various online communities for so long, it feels like I'm doing something wrong "buying" in, like I'm cheating the system. So many people participate to help out these forums...

Thanks Rob :)

BTW - LDS, as in Joe S?

Robert Long

Well after not using so far this year, and all the feedback from you guys I finally decided to list her, if you know anybody hunting one send them my way, the classified add is:

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/vehicles-sale/89863-m105a2-woodstock-750-obo-come-get.html

I really wanna find the M101, you guys have me convinced it's the right answer, and I really like the tilt up bed idea... could make unloading fire-wood a quick process :)