• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M1078 LMTV Project

jpinst

I have been posting some questions/comments related to my LMTV. Here are some photos so you can see what is going on.

Attachments

jpinst

Yes…its from LA, good shape and very functioning. I am having to learn some new mechanics but I am ok with that…I did not expect it to be perfect, but it will be when I am done.

jpinst

Some more pics and an update once the Cab was reassembled and quit kite was put on the floor to replace/repair the cracked coating underneath the rubber mat.

OK, before I give up, I am in serious need of help here. I am using the Safari Browser on a Mac, and upload the images from my iPhone…..I have done this many time before, why are they displaying upside down?

Attachments

Flat Black

well, because its a Mac and they are just weird. Throw it and the iphone in the trash and go to Linux and an Android phone. Best decision I ever made. Otherwise, any decent image editor should allow you to rotate and resize images very easily.

this took all of two minutes to type this message, save the picture, rotate it and attach it to this message

Attachments

Danger Ranger

I love the gravity magnets in the wheels. They really help it stick to the earth, even upside down...

Have you tried loading the pics upside-down, and see if they come out right-side-up?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks