• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M109 with a new look.

highfavor1004

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So I get a call last night from a friend asking if I wanted to paint my truck today. So this here are the before and after. tell me what you think for four hours of work.

Scarecrow1

You guys did a nice job. I like the 109,s but they were to hard to come by without some major rust problems so I went for my 5 ton. But would still like to have one in the future it's good to see they are being preserved so well by guys like you ......

highfavor1004

Steel Soldiers Supporter
believe it or not the passenger side we stayed with the pattern from the army, the driver side we did first and thought the black out lines would show through but they didn't. So we had to paint a new pattern. If you look at some of the before pictures there was a lot of black on this truck for some reason. I didn't notice it because everything was almost slime green.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks