• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M211 pics

XM 2742

Your truck is an inspiration for me......keep it up. I am far behind in my restoration and your pics sure motivate ..........

armytruck63

Sweet! The M211 is my favorite deuce ever since I got a ride in one (years ago) when I was 11. I would trade my M35A2 for one.

The tailgate is exactly the same as one off an M35A2, if that helps.

Last edited:

Seatyger

M211, a patient wife AND a garage big enough for the truck..........Dude you should buy a powerball ticket LOL!
Nicely done, hope to see more!

Gunfreak25

I am curious as to how much clearance you have between the tires sidewalls with the larger 11's. It looks awesome, I just may put all 11.00's on mine as well. :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks