• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M35 is a movie star

jfnemt1ff1

Hi all I thought I would post this if someone sees the movie Crazzies,My tan M35a2 before the 395s went on. Its not my type of movie but my wife likes them so see is going to see it. The movie was shot here in Iowa I didnt say any thing before the movie was out.
John

Attachments

ARYankee

Congrats!!! That's really cool!!! I was wanting to see that movie but I was going to wait for it to come out on DVD but now I'll have to go see it at the theater.

I may have to see about registering mine..... That way if it's part of a major film I can actually say I know a famous movie star :)

WPNS421

Congrats. I will watch the movie and for your MV. I have to ask, the truck was pretty enough to get a role but the owner wasn't and didn't??????:p:p:p:oops::oops:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks