• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M35 ladder truck

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you had searched before going to the car show, you would have known that that is improper flag etiquette.

It is always supposed to be on the front right corner (only).

I believe breaking flag laws is actually a Federal level crime.

VPed

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you look carefully, there are three flags visible. There is only one right front corner.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I assume you won first place among all those junkers?

LightCorporal

Well, just call me slow as well as the requisite stupid, but where is the "front right corner" of a flag? ** this is about a year and several dozen days late }
I often find that someones explanation of the proper way to display a flag, aggravates my ignorance of geometry or several other things.

Just ignore, if I am too far below federally mandated ignorance levels.

- James

VPed

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It got windy that day and they had to take it down early. It took the four FF's assigned to the ladder and some help from us civilians (one deuce driver) just to get it down and rolled up without it touching the ground. The flag did "prune" some of the surrounding small trees in the process. So I was not able to see how many it took back at the firehouse to fold it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks