• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M35 Turbocharging Project.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
You're truck looks awesome, what color is it and do you have any more pics of it?

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
That is a fine lookin' deuce! :) [thumbzup] :) [thumbzup] :) [thumbzup]

mangus580

How about how the marker lights are wired in? I have a set I bought for mine, including a batch of 5 for accross the back.... just havent got around to installing.

RDD, FLMV.net has the proper marker lights for it...

Deuceswild

Rizzo,
I used N.O.S. Military marker lights, picked them up from ebay, there are 3) on the rear (center) 2) on each side of the box, red & amber and 2) up front on the sides of the parking light guards.
-----
Jwaller,
The spot light is civilian from 60s era, purchased off ebay, rewired for 24 volt and sprayed with 383 green CARC sub.
-----
mangus580,
2 seperate harnesses, 1 forward and 1 rear, both are fed from a circut breaker panel which I installed under the dash (24 volt ) 15 amp the lights are are controlled with 1 30 amp toggle switch just to the left of the hand throttle, Will send Pics.
-----
Red devils dude,
You are correct about the color and manf. of paint :wink:

Attachments