• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M35A2 and M715 Kansas Trucks now in Texas!

metexaco

Re: RE: My M35A2 and M715 Kansas Trucks now in Texas!

Barrman said:
Looks good John. You going to the Brent Mullins thing on the 29th in College Station?
I plan on attending! Don't know if I'll bring any trucks or not. Hope to see you there!

metexaco

maddawg308 said:
Those are some great looking trucks! Hope I can own one that nice someday...
Mike, looks like you have a good start with all your trucks you have listed.

metexaco

ToddInMT said:
Nice!

those 715s are starting to work on me. i may 'need' one soon. :)
You better be careful! I use to hate the very site of a M715. Now I'm madly in love with them an own probably a dozen of them now..
Just don't look at them too hard or too long!! Or they will get under your skin.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: My M35A2 and M715 Kansas Trucks now in Texas!

Really look nice! So you have 36!! MVs, must be some kind of record, do you plan on keeping them all?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
RE: Re: RE: My M35A2 and M715 Kansas Trucks now in Texas!

Yeah John, I have been "green" with envy every time I looked at your site. Good to see you over here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks