• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M37

scrapdaddy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Now that I learned how to post pictures, here are a few of my 51. I bought it from a man, who bought it @ 2000 and had Charles Talbert, Mseries rebuilders, go through and rebuild everything on the truck. From the winch to the rear dif. It was repainted in 1996, so it has a little " patina " going on. He put @ 28 miles, since he owned it. I bought it in 2007.

The only thing I've done to it, is put on the tires. I use it on the farm, everyday. 4 wheel disc brakes and GM power steering. Thinking of putting in a 4bt diesel and a new 5 speed.

Attachments

3dAngus

After seeing that M-37, I've decided I don't like you. :)

I'm so jealous of you M-37 guys with nice trucks I get ill.

I love it. Congrats. Having the winch on it is special. Wanna sell it???

scrapdaddy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks guys, I think the M37 is about the prefect MV to have and use for everyday driving. I want to grow old or older with this truck. it's a work truck and that's the way I like it.

Thanks again, Ron

scrapdaddy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll probably get an arguement, but the M715, just rusted out so bad. I wanted something that will last, until I'm done. Hopefully awhile longer :)

TGP (IL)

Real Nice!
Charles does his rebuilds the way there supposed to be done.
These old Dodges are very rugged and reliable.
I bet it's right at home on the farm!
Well done!
Tom

scrapdaddy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
TGP,

As you know Charles is the real deal. He has answered every question, I could think of. I have the matching M101 trailer, that he rebuilt, also. Thing is, it's just too nice to use. It just sits with never used tires on it. I use one of the other trailers, when getting or hauling stuff.

scrapdaddy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
vtdeuce,

Topless! I bet that fun. I've never taken mine off. In fact I need a new top, maybe this summer, would be the time to go topless.

scrapdaddy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, they are the Michelin XZL 11.00/16. I put the ceramic beads in the tubes, for balancing. No opinion on if they are working, I really don't go that fast to feel if they are balanced.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks