• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M416 doing her job

Pawnshop

I used my M416 on Monday for her actual intended purpose! I hauled all of my guns, ammo and gear for a day long trip to the shooting range. I could feel her back there behind my M1009, felt like pulling an empty M101A2, except for the lack of brakes at stopping time. I have no idea how much weight was in there but she did the job well and was just the right amount of space.

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jeep trailers are great, man. I miss having one rolling around (my M416 is still apart until I can get a replacement floor), throw your stuff in the back and roll out. I have used them loaded with over 1 ton of stuff and it handled the load fine.

Be sure to pack out your trash when you offroad, as well as other's too....

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I used my M416 on Monday for her actual intended purpose! I hauled all of my guns, ammo and gear for a day long trip to the shooting range ...
That's all you got? Slacker - you got some shopping to do. :p Before the terrible boating accident, I don't think that trailer would have held all of my guns and ammo. :wink:

That is a really nice trailer, though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks