• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

my m52a2 build thread

sparepartsracing

Jeff's M52,painted with the Gillespie 24087 looks really good. Are you going to restore it or jsut play with it? I'd loose those ten-ton mirrors. They stick out way to far. They will cause you a lot of aggrivation when you are in tight places. Any way it looks great so far.
Funny you mentioned the mirror I broke one last night backing out of my shop. The truck is in great condition IMO. I would like to do a little restoration like paint all new data plates/warning stickers. Do up the interior a bit. Just make a very cool cruiser so Ivan enjoy it.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Funny you mentioned the mirror I broke one last night backing out of my shop. The truck is in great condition IMO. I would like to do a little restoration like paint all new data plates/warning stickers. Do up the interior a bit. Just make a very cool cruiser so Ivan enjoy it.

When replacing them, look for the "elephant ear" mounts. Much much better IMHO.

sparepartsracing

Will be ordering my hemmit rims on Friday. Then going to search for tires. Found a place that's sells four of them for around $800 so I'm going to give them a call. Anyone that knows a good place let me know. Should be into this setup for around $3500 when I'm all said and done.

sparepartsracing

My 16-20 tires just shipped. Purchased 7 of them so I have a spare. The shipping weight is 2300lbs. The tires are exactly the same size as the ones on my case payloaders. So to say the least I'm very excited. Hopefully they should be here next week and my tire guy can mont them for me.

Gunner0311

1100x20s

I might be interested in the 1100x20 tires as spares for my truck?

I use mine for towing my race truck and don't want to raise the pintle height
any further by changing over to taller tires...:driver:

jrod66

that thing looks BA! I like the way the big tires look on the skinny wheels, old school and burly. do they rub in the front?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Its looking real nice. If you had the right size rim on there, you shouldn't have any rubbing issues. Aren't you glad you decided to do it?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks