• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

my M543A2 update

wdwjr

Just let ya all know my LDS-465- 1A is alive and well with its new IP and 6 new injectors lesson learned is make double sure you are properly timed it is totally possible to be 180 degrees out and it will not start make sure all 3 timing marks agree and your set to the proper timing mark on the dampener my original pump was timed to the LD465 mark not the LDS465-1mark and it was hard starting now with it set to the proper mark she fires up perfect! More later after the road test! Also check your power steering pump mine was broken the clip rings that hold the shaft in place had sheered and allowed the shaft to walk back and forth inside the pump good thing we found it during the repair! New pump on order!!!!!

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
That seems to be the weak spot for those pumps. My M62 had the same issue when I got it. Its no fun to drive them w/o power steering!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks